First, let's talk what you could win: 1 grand prize winner for up to $200k (paid out $25k per semester for 4 years) + 2 smaller winners for up to $20k (paid out around October 2018, 1 time payment)
Students can apply, or a parent/grandparent/best friend/guardian/aunt/uncle can apply on a students' behalf (that was Derrick's mom's idea!)
The student will need to have:
- Motivation. Ambition. Drive. Creativity. Organization. Make sure you show this in your application!
- Effort. We are looking for a minimum of a 3.0+ GPA with a 1230+ SAT score and/or 21+ ACT score
USA residents (including Puerto Rico) can apply August 1-September, 30, 2018. We will read applications and announce our winners around October 15, 2018.
So here's what to do:
- Enter your school as well as personal information to give us some insight.
- Type out an essay (600 words or less)
- Upload a post on your public social media page, a photo and/or video that includes #RoseScholars2018 and shows us why + how you have been a leader in your community.
We do have some guidelines, and we need you to read them <--